Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes(albertbartlettstpatricksday.appsrvr.io/BGVck5): Albert Bartlett Potatoes is giving one lucky winner a trip to Ireland or $5000. You just have to enter Albert Bartlett St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes 2019 to win your choice of a trip for two to Ireland or $5000.
Are you looking forward to taking the Albert Bartlett St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes 2019 using www.albertbartlettstpatricksday.appsrvr.io/BGVck5?
Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes(albertbartlettstpatricksday.appsrvr.io/BGVck5)
Do you love traveling? If yes, then this Sweepstake is not the chance to be missed. Don’t wait anymore and take a step further to enter the sweepstake by following this Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes guide.
You will be guided in this guide about the rewards, rules, pre-requisites, entry methods and a step-wise guide. So you can understand the procedure easily and make your entry count in the sweepstakes successfully.
Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes Rewards
Here are the details of the rewards which you can win through this St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes:
Winner’s choice of one of the following two options:
Option #1: A trip for two to Dublin, Ireland (ARV: $6,500 USD)
Trip package includes: Round-trip, coach-class airfare for two
7 days and 6 nights first-class hotel accommodations
$500 USD cash
Car rental for the duration of stay
Option #2: $5,000 USD Cash in the form of a check (ARV: $5,000 USD)
Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes Rules
Follow these important rules in order to take part in the sweepstakes:
- Entrant must be at least 21 years old or older at the time of entry.
- Per person per email address per day, one entry is allowed
- Only the residents of 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Quebec) are allowed to take the sweepstakes.
Pre-Requisites for the Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes
The pre-requisites for filling out the sweepstakes are listed below :
- You must have a device like a Laptop, PC or Mobile with a reliable internet connection in order to access the sweepstake.
- You must have a basic understanding of English.
Entry methods for Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes
There are only three methods through which you can to enter the sweepstakes. Which are as follows:
Online: You can enter online by visiting the official sweepstake website and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Take a photo of your favorite meal using Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes and post it to your public Instagram account with @albert_bartlett_usa and #RoosterPotatoSweepstakes to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Don’t forget to follow @albert_bartlett_usa on Instagram.
- Take a photo of your favorite meal using Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes and post it to your Twitter account with #RoosterPotatoSweepstakes to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Don’t forget to follow @ALbBartlett_USA on Twitter
Step By Step Guide for Albertbartlett.com Sweepstakes
Follow this step by step guide to take the sweepstake and get a chance to win the reward:
- Open the browser on your device like your Laptop, Mobile phone or PC.
- Visit www.albertbartlettstpatricksday.appsrvr.io/BGVck5
- Click or tap the prize you would like to win from the two given options.
- And submit the entry form with required details like your First Name, Last Name, phone number, city, street address, zip code, email id etc.
- After all the above procedure, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
You can win a trip to Ireland for two persons or you can get $5000 by entering the Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes.
|Sweepstakes Name:||Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes|
|Prize:||2 Persons trip to Ireland or $5000|
|Date:||1 January 2019 - 5 April 2019|
I hope you like my post about Albertbartlett.com St. Patrick’s Day Sweepstakes Guideline. If you have any questions you can contact us or you can visit the official sweepstake website at www.albertbartlettstpatricksday.appsrvr.io/BGVck5.