HGTV.com Maginze Atlantis Trip Sweepstakes (www.subscribe.hearstmags.com):
One of the best place and paradise for the couples is Coral at the Atlantis. It is an ocean-themed resort that lets you enjoy your dream vacations. Now HGTV is offering a chance to win a vacation for two persons at Atlantis, the Bahamas along with access to the private cabana, Aquaventure, and the Dig.
To win this amazing chance you just need to enter in the HGTV Magazine Atlantis Trip Sweepstakes. Are you looking forward to being a part in the Atlantis Trip Sweepstakes? Then Visit (www.hgtv.com/sundays) and get a chance to win your dream trip to the Bahamas.
Atlantis Trip Sweepstakes 2019 (www.HGTV.Com)
In this Sweepstakes you just need to enter your personal detail such as Name, Address, city, Date of Birth etc and submit the form that’s all. Once you provide all the necessary information at www.hgtv.com then you are enrolled in the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstake Focuses On
If you were waiting for this offer then the good news is, this wait is over now. HGTV.com is giving a chance to win a dream trip. You can start this 2019 year by living in your dream place. This amazing and elegant trip include the five days and four night trip for two to the Bahamas and much more amazing things.
And complete your online registration process by providing your email and other required information.
HGTV.com Magazine Giveaway Rewards
Grand Prize: ( 5 Days/4 Nights trip for two persons to the Bahamas (ARV: $4,990.56)
This Trip also Include:
- Hotel accommodation for two persons at the Coral at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Daily access to the Aquaventure (Atlantis’ 141-acre waterscape) & the Dig (Atlantis’ stunning marine life exhibit)
- One Day use of a private cabana at the Coral pool
- $1,300 towards meals and beverages throughout the stay (ARV: $3,488.56)
- Private roundtrip transfers from and to Nassau airport (ARV: $202), Up to $1,300 towards airfare (ARV: $1,300)
HGTV.com Magazine Sweepstake Rules
There are some important rules listed below you need to follow in order to complete your sweepstake.
- You should enter only once in Sweepstakes during the promotion period.
- The HGTV.com Magazine Atlantis Trip Sweepstakes is only available during the 13 November 2018 – 12:01 am – 31 December 2018 – 11:59 pm.
- The minimum age to enter into the Sweepstakes is 21 years.
- HGTV Sweepstakes is available only to 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec and Puerto Rico).
- Draw Date of Sweepstakes is 2 January 2019
HGTV.com Sweepstake Requirements
There are some important requirements you need to fulfill in order to complete your survey. These requirements are listed below:
- you must have an email address to register yourself in the sweepstakes.
- the email address should be valid and one person per mail address and one person cannot register himself again using another email.
- You must have a legal resident of united states or district Columbia. If you are some outsider resident in the United States and do not have a proper nationality you cannot register for Dream Home Sweepstake.
- You must have at least some basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
How To Complete HGTV Sweepstake?[Quick Guide]
HGTV.com Magazine sweepstake is very easy and simple. You will know the procedure in some simple steps.
- Just visit the www.hgtv.com.
- Fill all the requirements to start the sweepstake like name, address, email address, date of birth and press the submit button.
- In the end, your name is entered in the sweepstake and you will be rewarded with a luxury trip if your name is selected in the sweepstake.
Related Surveys & Sweepstakes
You can win your dream trip to the Bahamas with your partner if you take part in HGTV.com Magazine Sweepstakes.
|Sweepstake Name||HGTV.com Magazine|
|Start Date||13 November 2018 - 12:01 AM|
|End Date||31 December 2018 - 11:59 PM|
|Draw Date of Sweepstakes||2 January 2019|
I hope you like my post about HGTV Giveaway 2019 guide. If you have any questions you can contact us or you can visit HGTV official website www.hgtv.com.