The Nation Recipe Contest (www.neighborhoodtonation.com): The Neighborhood to Nation Recipe Contest is back for the fifth consecutive year. This year, it is bigger than ever. Foodservice operators, chefs or line cooks can enter their one-of-a-kind recipe.
You can enter by using an eligible General Mills product to win 1 of 10 Regional Prizes worth $20,000 or the Grand Prize Package valued at $50,000. We have doubled your chances of winning by having TWO winners per region.
Are you looking forward to being a part of the Nation Recipe Contest? If yes then visit the official website of the sweepstakes i.e. www.neighborhoodtonation.com.
This survey guideline contains all the details regarding your participation in the Nation Recipe Contest and winning astounding gifts.
How To Enter Into Nation Recipe Contest
To enter into the Nation Recipe Contest, you need to follow the exact method:
Visit www.neighborhoodtonation.com. Submit your original recipe using at least one ingredient from General Mills Foodservice’s participating brands. After that, provide all requested information in the entry form to receive one entry into the contest.
Provide all the information honestly, as it will be used later to contact you in case you win the sweepstakes.
Step By Step Guide
Follow the step by step guide in order to get an entry in the Sweepstakes:
- Visit the official website www.neighborhoodtonation.com.
- Submit your original recipe using at least one ingredient from General Mills Foodservice’s participating brands.
- After that, provide all the requested information in the entry form.
- You will receive one entry into the contest.
To win the prize you must follow the stepwise entry of the sweepstakes.
Rules For The Nation Recipe Contest
To enter into the Nation Recipe Contest:
- Minimum age to enter into the sweepstakes is 18.
- One person can enter only one time.
You need to follow the rules in order to win the prize and get an entry in the sweepstakes.
Prerequisites For The Nation Recipe Contest
To enter into the Nation Recipe Contest, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You need a device like a mobile or PC.
- It must have a valid internet connection.
- You must have a basic understanding of the English language.
If you have all these things available at your place, then you can easily enter into the sweepstakes.
A panel of qualified judges will judge all the entries on the basis of Taste, Appearance, Creativity, and Foodservice Viability. The highest scoring two Regional recipes will be selected form each Region.
Again, Judges will judge all the 10 Regional Winning recipes on the basis of Judging Criteria and the Regional Recipe with the highest Total Score will be deemed the Grand Prize Recipe Winner.
Regions By State
- West: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington
- North Central: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- South Central: Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington D.C.
- Southeast: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
People’s Choice Award
The 10 Regional Winning recipes Photos will be posted on the Neighborhood to Nation Facebook page on or about August 1, 2019, for one week period. The public will able to “Like” their favorite Regional Winning Recipe photo. The photo with the most “likes” will be awarded the “People’s Choice” award and an additional $1,000 for their designated charity.
Rewards From The Nation Recipe Contest
From the Nation Recipe Contest, you can win the exciting prizes of:
(1) Grand Prize Winner:
$2,000 to share with a local charity
A trip for two to the 2019 New York City Wine & Food Festival from October 10-13, 2019 (ARV: $7,500)
- Round-trip coach air transportation for two
- Hotel accommodations for three nights
- Ground transportation
- Entry to NYCWFF, events at NYCWFF as determined by General Mills
- $500 spending money
(10) Regional Prize Winners
$1,000 to share with a local charity of their choice
A Hometown Celebration Event that will take place at the Winner’s restaurant or food truck
Publicity package capped at $15,000.
Total ARV of each Regional Prize is $21,000
By taking part in the Nation Recipe Contest, you can get a chance to win many worthy rewards. So they are giving you an opportunity to win the prize given below. All you need to do is enter the official website and complete the survey.
Some other interesting posts you might want to visit:
From the Nation Recipe Contest, you can win the exciting prizes. All you need to do is get an entry in the sweepstakes during the valid period.
|Survey Name:||Nation Recipe Contest|
|Survey Category:||Entertainment Survey|
|Company:||Neighborhood To Nation|
|Locals:||50 United States and the District of Columbia|
|Start Date:||1 March 2019|
|End Date:||30 April 2019|
I hope you liked my post about the Nation Recipe Contest. If you have any concerns please visit the official survey website www.neighborhoodtonation.com.