Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.tellthebell.com): Taco Bell is offering customers survey name as Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey with an opportunity to win $500 Cash Prize when we take Tell The Bell Survey at www.tellthebell.com.
Are you looking forward to being a part of Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey using www.tellthebell.com?
Tell The Bell Survey is a marvelous opportunity for the esteemed consumers of Taco Bell to provide sensible feedback about the quality services in addition to accomplishing excellent offers which can be redeemed on next visit for example if you take Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by visiting there official website www.tellthebell.com you can redeem your price ($500 Cash Prize).
Users can win a different prize at the completion of the Tell The Bell Survey and win $500 Cash Prize at Taco Bell on their next visit by redeeming that code.
This survey guide contains a detailed guideline about Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey its rules and regulations, requirements, entry methods, entry dates and other related information needed by the customers in order to participate in this amazing offer.
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.tellthebell.com)
Taco Bell provides its valued customers an opportunity to record their feedback and suggestions through this customer satisfaction survey (Tell The Bell Survey) and provided them with enriched food experience.
Taco Bell Survey Questions
The Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey includes questions about the following:
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent experience at Taco Bell.
- Quality of service.
- Satisfaction with the price.
- The behavior of staff.
- The speed of service.
- The accuracy of order.
- Any issues or problems during the visit.
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
By completing the Tellthebell survey by Taco Bell available at www.tellthebell.com participants are able to win $500 Cash Prize which can be used to claim on your next visit to Taco Bell.
The rules for completing the Taco Bell Survey are listed below :
- The survey is available for the residents of the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- In order to access the survey, a recent receipt from a visit to Taco Bell is required.
- The users must be a minimum of 13 years old in order to participate in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey offered by Taco Bell.
- The users must have a basic understanding of English.
- The survey must be taken within a week after your recent visit at Taco Bell.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Taco Bell Survey.
- The users are not allowed to sell or transmit their validation code coupon.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- The validation code won at the end of the Tellthebell survey is valid for only 30 days so it must be made sure that the offer is redeemed within this time frame.
Tellthebell Survey Requirements
The pre-requisites for filling out the Tellthebell survey available at www.tellthebell.com are listed below :
- You must have a device like a Laptop, PC or Mobile with a reliable internet connection in order to access the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- You should have a recent receipt from your nearest Taco Bell outlet with the survey code provided at the top in order to access the Tellthebell Survey.
- You must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
How to complete Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The steps involved in completing the Tell The Bell Survey available at www.tellthebell.com are listed below so that customers are able to complete the Tellthebell survey with the help of this well-written survey guide and win exciting offers.
Entry Methods For Taco Bell Survey
You can take part in Tell The Bell Survey whether using the online method or mail method.
For Online entry, you need to purchase any food from the Taco Bell Restaurant and get the survey receipt. After that visit the official website of Taco Bell Survey at Tellthebell.com and complete the survey.
The users will be asked a number of questions while he is taking an online survey using www.tellthebell.com, at the end of Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey you will get the validation code.
In the mail-method, you don’t need to purchase any receipt from the Taco Bell restaurant. You need to provide your feedback in written text form. Provide your personal information your name, email address, your phone number, your postal zip code, your date of birth and mail it to following address: Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O.
Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Quick Guide for Tell The Bell Survey
The quick guide for completing the Tellthebell Survey is mentioned below:
- Open www.tellthebell.com in your browser.
- Click on start survey button or follow there page if they have change UI.
- You have to answers different questions one by one at the end you will get a coupon code.
- You can now use this coupon code to win a $500 Cash Prize.
Step by Step Guide for Tellthebell Survey
The stepwise guide for completing the tellthebell Survey is mentioned below:
Visit your nearest Taco Bell outlet and make a purchase. The validation code for accessing the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey will be provided at the top of the receipt.
- Go to the URL of the Taco Bell Survey at www.tellthebell.com.
- Enter the Taco Bell survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to Taco Bell.
- Then the customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit to Taco Bell and choose from option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked to list down any problems, issues or concerns they faced during their visit to Taco Bell.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the Tellthebell survey.
- After providing your feedback you need to enter your personal information.
- You need to provide your First name, Last name, email address, contact number, and other information if required.
- After completion of Tell The Bell Survey, the users will be added to the sweepstake list.
- The company will announce the names of the winners at the end of every sweepstake entry.
How to redeem validation code for Tellthebell Survey?
The users will be provided with a validation code after successful completion of the Tellthebell survey. Note down the code at the back of your receipt and show it to the staff on your next visit to Taco Bell so that you can win $500 Cash Prize on completing the Taco Bell Survey.
Contact Taco Bell
For any tell the bell complaint, use the following information to contact Taco Bell.
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235.
- Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us.
Taco Bell Survey Entry Period
Taco Bell Survey Winners List
|Winners Names||Entry Periods|
|Sheila W, MO |
Brenda H, TX
Joanne C, VA
Jacquelyn D, PA
Soledad A, PA
Joan W, PA
Lisa O, WA
Paul L, OR
Lillie M, PA
Crissy Z, WA
Bruce M, IL
Kendahl M, KY
Connie K, AZ
Al L, FL
Kathy D, IL
Gaby L, IL
Jimmy S, KY
Christopher J, IL
Kiasha T, WA
Dilan H, MI
Wendy P, IN
Bobbi H, NY
Zuleyma S, IL
Brand L, KY
Darret H, TX
Finn M, LA
Melba F, IN
Karen L, OH
Jameel Buss, IL
Carol H, MO
Walter M, OH
|Entry Period 1|
Entry Period 2
Entry Period 3
Entry Period 4
Entry Period 5
Entry Period 6
Entry Period 7
Entry Period 8
Entry Period 9
Entry Period 10
Entry Period 11
Entry Period 12
Entry Period 13
Entry Period 14
Entry Period 15
Entry Period 16
Entry Period 17
Entry Period 18
Entry Period 19
Entry Period 20
Entry Period 21
Entry Period 23
Entry Period 24
Entry Period 25
Entry Period 27
Entry Period 28
Entry Period 29
Entry Period 30
Entry Period 31
Entry Period 31
Entry Period 32
About Taco Bell
- Founder: Glen Bell
- Founded: March 21, 1962, Downey, California, United States
- Headquarters: Irvine, California, United States
- Number of locations: 7,000 (2015)
- Revenue: 1.988 billion USD (2015)
- Parent organizations: Yum! Brands, Yum China
You can win a $500 Cash Prize by taking Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
|Survey Name:||Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Prize:||$500 Cash Prize|
|Survey Category:||Food Survey|
I hope you like my post about Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey guide. If you have any questions you can contact us or you can visit Taco Bell official survey website www.tellthebell.com.